Wednesday 2 September 2009

I've got something in my pocket...

La petite bĂȘte finally smiles. Or rather, her mother finally manages to break away from the love spell Eloise has her under long enough to grab the camera and capture one of her toothless grins. It's a good thing she cries sometimes, because if she made this face all day long I would have to hand her over to child protection services for fear of eating her.



Brownie points to anyone who can tell me what song the title is referring to. Pun intended.

2 comments:

  1. It's a great big Brownie smile.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. obviously i'm not used to reading blogs or i would've put my comment here where it belongs but not on the other one above it. But i'm reading these all at once and got confused. and so your mom beat me to it...i thought i was so smart :)

    ReplyDelete