Saturday 20 June 2009

Pregzilla


Now I know I have four more weeks before the due date, but can someone please tell this adorable little beast in my belly that her birth is not a party she needs to come fashionably late to; in fact, if she were to come early I'd even give her extra cake.

My partner in crime is sure to leave me, what with the charming way I have been treating him. He can do no right in my eyes now that my days are filled with the weight of HIS offspring on my urethra. In fact, today when he asked me (politely I might add) to try and be a little bit nicer to him, my response was: If I don't yell at you I'll end up crying all day, so you tell me which one you'd prefer.

If he doesn't know it already, he's a lucky, lucky man.

1 comment:

  1. I followed a link from my site to yours--this is great! Congratulations about the baby, and I totally relate about people thinking you're too big for your dates. When I was pregnant everybody just assumed I was having twins. I finally just stopped correcting them. Instead, I'd wake my husband up in the middle of the night and yell at him...then cry...about it. Good luck! It does get better--

    ReplyDelete