Thursday 10 December 2009

Paris bound



So Eloise and I are flying to Paris tomorrow - at 6:40 am. Just the two of us. Me and a 5 month old baby. Who screams. A lot. That sound you just heard? That would be the sound of the brick that just fell out of my butt hitting the ground.

I'm sure it will all be fine in the end, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get all of her stuff and mine into one suitcase.


How insanely cute are these ruffled baby shorts? To pack or not to pack.

We're away until after the New Year. Giant family reunion for baby's first Christmas. Highlights include having to explain what a vegetarian (my sister) is to The Frenchman's very carnivorous family and seeing my mother and father in the same room for the first time since I was eight.

I have a few posts set up and will hopefully be able to write from over there.


Wish me luck!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck! Try nursing her on the plane :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those shorts are amazing. I have something sorta like them...um, yeah. Anyhow, good luck with the family! Please give Claire my love and a gigantic hug! xo

    ReplyDelete